The inReach™ two-way satellite communicator with GPS keeps you in reach wherever you go—whether you want to share your trip, check in with loved ones, or send an SOS in an emergency—you’re always in reach.
• Use the inReach for mobile devices with the Earthmate® app on your compatible phone or tablet to take full advantage of two-way messaging and DeLorme maps.
For information about compatible devices, visit delorme.com/inreach.
• Use the inReach for Earthmate® PN-60w to experience all the PN-60w has to offer, with the addition of two-way messaging.
• Use either inReach alone to send your location to explore.delorme.com; send predefined messages that include your location to your contacts, Facebook, or Twitter; or send an SOS in an emergency.
• Case: IP67 waterproof, dustproof, impact resistant, and rugged
• Height (including antenna): 4.77”
• Height (not including antenna): 3.40”
• Width: 2.85”
• Depth: 1.73”
• Weight (without batteries): 7 oz
• Weight (with batteries): 8 oz
• Operating temperature range: -20º C to +70º C (-4º F to +158º F)
• Storage temperature range: -45º C to +75º C (-49º F to +167º F)
Battery Life and Usage
Two AA batteries are required for use. You can use lithium, alkaline, or NiMH batteries. The default battery profile setting is for lithium batteries, which provide the best performance.
If you are not using lithium batteries, you should change the battery profile to ensure battery performance is correctly calculated. For more information, see To change the battery profile on page 4.
Lithium batteries tested to send one tracking point every ten minutes for 60 hours.
Using the DeLorme inReach’s Iridium® communication services requires a clear view of the sky. A subscription is required to operate this device. For more information, go to explore.delorme.com.
• Frequency Spectrum: 1.61GHz–1.63GHz
• Transmission Power (peak): 1.6W
inReach Wireless Radio
Bluetooth – for Android and iOS
• Radio Technology: Bluetooth® compliant
• Frequency Spectrum: 2.40GHz – 2.48GHz unlicensed band
• Transmission Power (peak): 10mW
802.15.4 – for Earthmate PN-60w
• Radio technology: IEEE 802.15.4 compliant
• Frequency spectrum: 2.40GHz – 2.48GHz unlicensed band
• Transmission Power (peak): 2.5mW